Jeff Golden, Foster Douglas, Jason Ewing, Jay Wagner,
Judy Mendenhall, Jim Davis,
Britt Moore, Becky Smothers,
The High Point City Council meets in official session on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month at 5:30 p.m., in Council Chambers on the third floor of the Municipal Building, 211 South Hamilton Street. Public hearings begin at 6:15 p.m. The Public Comment Period has been scheduled for the 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 p.m.
- The Public Comment Policy .
- A Finance Meeting Meeting is held on the 1st and 3rd Monday at 4:30 p.m. prior to the High Point City Council meeting.
- On the Thursday following the 1st and 3rd Monday meeting, a Manager's Briefing/Committee of the Whole Session is held at 9 a.m. (Please note: if there are no matters to discuss, these meetings are subject to cancellation)
- All meetings except Closed Sessions are open to the public.
- Minutes and agendas are available online.
Your attendance and participation are encouraged and highly valued.
Can I receive information automatically?
Sign up now.