**Due to COVID restrictions please refer to the link below for information about current computer use in the library.**
The Public Computing Center (PCC) has 48 computers for public use.
- Customers must present a library card to use the computer for 120 minutes.
- An additional 60 minutes may be offered if the PCC is not full.
Services include black and white and color laser printing. Prices for these services are as follows:
- Black and white prints - $0.20 each
- Color prints - $0.40 each
- Flash drives are also available for purchase
Each computer workstation is equipped with:
- Internet access using:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft internet Explorer
- Office 2010 which includes:
Hours are subject to change as conditions warrant.
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Friday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Sunday: 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm