Transfer Service

If you are currently a High Point city utility customer and are moving to a new residence served by the City of High Point, complete the online Transfer Service form to transfer service to your new address. Based on your payment record with the City of High Point for the past twelve months, you may be required to re-establish credit by paying an appropriate security deposit before service will be transferred. If a security deposit is required, we will contact you to provide additional instructions. A security deposit (if required), must be paid before services can be connected. All requests to transfer water service are subject to a $25 set-up fee. This charge will be placed on the first month's bill for the new location.

If you are a first-time customer or currently do not have service with the City of High Point, please use the Start Service form.

Application for Transfer Service