Change Phone / Billing Address

The City of High Point uses various pieces of information such as your phone number and address to quickly respond to your service needs. Our record of your phone number and mailing address are listed on your bill each month. If the City of High Point does not have correct information on your account, please complete the below form so we may better serve you.

Application to Change Phone/Billing Address.
(Please note that this form is used only to modify/add your phone number and mailing address. You must complete our Stop Service Form to remove your name from an account or our Transfer Service Form to move your service to a new location.)