- Thanks to a partnership with Tiny House Community Development, Inc. and the Triad Foam Recycling Coalition, residents may now drop off their clean and dry Styrofoam packaging at one of our Styrofoam Recycling Trailers!
- Please make sure to only place clean foam takeout containers, packaging, egg cartons, and ridged Styrofoam like coolers. No pluck foam, flexible foam wrapping, peanuts or bubble wrap will be allowed.
- This trailer is only for Styrofoam and no other plastics. As always, if you are in doubt, please throw it out.
New location! High Point Public Library 901 N Main St, High Point available 24/7
3001 Ingleside Dr. M-F 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. & Sat. 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
For other Styrofoam Trailer locations in the Triad please go here
Notes on Styrofoam Drop-Off Location Use:
- All foam must be placed inside the trailer
- Please do not leave any foam outside of the trailer
- If the trailer is not currently sitting at its location, that means that it is being emptied, please return later or try another drop-off location. Do not leave foam where the trailer used to be
- Only for the disposal of foam items, no other items are accepted. For other disposal options within High Point please go to: https://www.highpointnc.gov/2529/Recycling-Drop-Off-Options