3415 N Centennial Street
High Point, NC 27265
The Oak Hollow Campground is open year-round and offers campers the opportunity to relax in the beauty and serenity of the great outdoors. Located within the 1,550 acre Oak Hollow Park, many of the campsites border the scenic shores of Oak Hollow Lake. There are 107 RV sites-full hook up and 13 tent platforms.
Sections A, B, C
- Online - Make your reservation now with CampSpot! To access our site, please visit https://www.campspot.com/book/oakhollowcampground Reservations can be made online 24 hours a day.
- By phone - 336.883.3492 from 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Same day reservations
- Groups requesting 10 or more sites
- Furniture Market reservations
- Several sites available on a first-come, first served basis.
Check In - Check Out
- Check in starts at 2 p.m.
- Campers must register in the office by 7:30 p.m. Late check-in is not permitted
- Check out by noon.
Oak Hollow Campground is located with Oak Hollow Park. Other recreational opportunities nearby include:
If you have questions, concerns, or other feedback for us, please complete and submit our online form.