Pay Your Utility Bill
To pay your City of High Point utility bill online, you may use our Customer Portal powered by Paymentus. The Customer Portal offers options to make a quick one-time payment, or you can save your payment information so it will be readily available for you each month. These services are provided at no charge to you. Other options include eBill notifications via email or text and AutoPay (monthly credit/debit card draft).
Pay A Utility Bill
You can make your payment by using the following payment methods:
- Electronic Draft from a Checking/Savings Account
- Credit/Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
You can make a single payment quickly, easily and securely without having to store your financial information. To begin this process you will need to enter your:
- City of High Point utility account number,
- City of High Point PIN number (located at the top left of your bill)
- Email address
- Phone number
Register Through Customer Portal
Create your wallet and your financial information will be readily available for you each month when making a payment.
Payment Posting Times
Payments made before 5:30 p.m. (EST) Monday - Friday (except holidays) will be posted the same business day. Payments made at other times are posted the next business day after 5:30 p.m. (EST).
Past Due Accounts
Your bill is due when you receive it and becomes delinquent 35 days after the billing date.
Ways you may pay your bill:
- Our 24-hour automated system by calling 336.883.3111 or call direct to 844.458.3698.
- Go to the Customer Portal online
- Visit or call one of our Customer Service offices at 211 S. Hamilton Street or 136 Northpoint Avenue. If you call us, we can take your payment by check or credit/debit card over the phone!
- Any payment put in the night depository will be treated as a "next day" payment
- Mail your payment to:
City of High Point
P. O. Box 10039
High Point, NC 27261-3039