Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation Administration Office
Piedmont Discovery App
Oak Hollow Marina
Hedgecock Dog Park
The Miracle League of High Point
Oak Hollow Campground
Oak Hollow Tennis Center Indoor Courts
If you have questions regarding a program registration or rental, please call 336-883-3469.
Update from 03.25.2020
- High Point Parks & Recreation’s recreation centers, Administrative office, and Roy B. Culler, Jr. Senior Center will remain closed for all programs and rentals through at least April 16.
- Piedmont Environmental Center offices will be closed beginning Saturday, March 28. Restrooms will remain open.
- All playgrounds are closed.
- The Greater High Point Senior Games and all associated events and practices have been postponed.
- Special Populations programs, including Special Olympics spring activities and State Summer Games, have been cancelled.
- All youth and adult athletics practices, games and field rentals are suspended. This includes collaborating youth athletic groups who participate at all High Point athletic venues.
- We do have some limited spaces that will remain open at this time, including greenways, trails, golf courses, marinas and campground. Park restrooms will remain open. Please observe safe social distancing practices.
- The golf courses are accepting debit and credit cards only; no cash, please. Grill rooms remain open for take-out only.
- The Oak Hollow Tennis Center is open. Other outdoor tennis courts will remain open.
- Marina buildings at Oak Hollow Marina and High Point City Lake Park will be closed starting Friday, March 27. Please bring your own bait and tackle. You may still come to launch your boats by calling to register and pay once you are on site. Please plan to pay by debit or credit card only. Bank fishing fees are currently waived.
- The Oak Hollow Campground is still open for guests. Beginning on Saturday, March 28, the bathhouses will be closed. Guests will need to self-sufficient. Please call 336.883.3492 for information.
We will continue to provide updates here and on our Facebook page as this situation develops. We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience. Please stay safe and be well!
Marina Update - effective Friday, March 27
The marina stores and offices at Oak Hollow Marina and High Point City Lake Park will be closed to the public. You may still come to launch your boats by calling to register and paying once you are on site (follow the signage at the marinas). At this time, we are accepting debit or credit cards only. Bank fishing fees are currently waived. Please bring your own bait and tackle. Park restrooms will remain open.
Oak Hollow Marina: 336.883.3494
High Point City Lake Park Marina: 336.883.3498
Golf Course Update - effective Friday, March 27
Beginning Friday, March 27, Blair Park and Oak Hollow Golf Courses will be cashless. Please bring your debit or credit card to complete your transactions.
The grill rooms will remain open to walk up customers or you may phone in your order to be picked up. Menus may be streamlined for efficiency.
Blair Park Golf Course: 336.883.3497 (pro shop) or 336.883.3496 (grill room)
Oak Hollow Golf Course: 336.883.3260 (course) or 336.883.3491 (grill room)
High Point Parks & Recreation enhances quality of life by providing opportunities through innovative programs, parks, and facilities for present and future generations.
You can reserve space at parks and other facilities and register online for programs and events. It’s easy. It’s convenient. It’s fast. As always, you can still register in person or by phone. We are here to help you!
Our online registration software is compatible with the following Internet browsers, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Register here
The playground at Pershing Street Park, 1800 Pershing Street, has been removed. A new playground unit will be installed in the next couple of weeks. For more information, please call 336.883.3514.
The playground located near the pool at Washington Terrace Park (108 Murray St) will be closed beginning Friday, February 28, 2020. Read on...
Our seasonal employment positions are posted and you can apply today. Read on...
Park is closed to the public on Sunday, April 26, 2020 due to a private rental. Read on...
Park is closed to the public on Saturday, May 16, 2020 due to a private rental. Read on...