Lateral Entry (Police Officers)
NEOGOV ONLINE APPLICATION
If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application, you will need to create an account using the link for "Applicant Login" and select a Username and Password. After your account has been established, you can build an application by clicking on the "Apply" link. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening. Each applicant must have their own email address to create an application.
- Already have an account with GovernmentJobs.com please .
- To apply online Police Officer I, please (registration is free).
- If you experience any problems with the NeoGov system, please contact the help desk at 855-524-5627 Hours: 9:00am – 9:00pm Monday - Friday
- Notification letters to applicants will be sent electronically via email by the High Point Police Department Recruiting Unit.
- The High Point Police Department Recruiting Unit will contact applicants to schedule an interview and other steps in the process.
- Applicants should regularly check their NEOGOV account and email accounts to track their application status, unless you receive notification that you are no longer under consideration for a position, you are still actively in the hiring process.