- Furniture Market campers are given the first opportunity to reserve their current camp site for the upcoming market. Sites must be reserved by 7:30 p.m. on the seventh day after the current market. If you do not reserve your site by this deadline, the site will be forfeited.
- Any site not reserved will be opened to new market campers or market campers that wish to change sites on the eighth day after the current market.
- Market reservations must be prepaid for all days reserved at the rate for that section.
- Sites are confirmed when payment is submitted to the campground office.
- If a customer cancels a reservation at least seven (7) days prior to the scheduled arrival date, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer cancels or reschedules less than seven (7) days prior to the arrival date, a refund will be issued minus one (1) night's stay at the reserved rate.
- No refunds will be issued for early departures, late arrivals, or for cancellations and rescheduling request that are made on the scheduled arrival date.
- All cancellations and request for refunds must be in writing or submitted by email.
Send Cancellation Requests by email (email@example.com).