High Point Museum Guild
The High Point Museum Guild is a membership society which holds regular meetings the 3rd Wednesday of each month from September through May at 10 a.m. A planned program featuring a speaker or activity is scheduled for each meeting.
The High Point Museum Guild exists to promote volunteer activities, to further the interests of the Museum and to work in concert with the High Point Historical Society. Membership in the Guild is open to anyone. Those interested in becoming a member are welcome to attend a Guild program for free to learn more about the organization.
Annual dues are $25.
- September 21—Quaker Women—Brenda Haworth
- October 5 — Hosiery —Ned Covington & Bob Amos at Harris Covington, 1250 Hickory Chapel Road, High Point
- October 15—The Cherokee War of 1776 Seminar—10 am to 1 pm
- November 16— Field Trip to Oxford —Departure 8 am
- December 4 from 1pm to 4 pm—44th Annual Holiday Open House
- January 18—General James Longstreet, Scalawag or Scapegoat
- Dr. John R. Peacock
- February 15— Slavery & the Mendenhall Homeplace—Mary Browning
- March 15 — Youngest Revolutionary War Generals—John Braswell
- April 5— Tillson drawings—NC State
- May 18 —Field Trip to Town Creek Indian Mound— Watch for details