Why do I have to pay? What’s the charge?

Only a city homeowners bringing material from their primary residence is free. There is a charge (36 per ton) for any landscape/tree business, city residents renting property, getting paid for yard work, bringing material from a 2nd/3rd home (not their primary residence), material brought in by someone other than the homeowner, business properties, and non-city residents. The High Point City Council has ruled that any charges incurred to 2nd/rental homes and business properties can be deducted from the owner’s taxes. Please call 336-883-8514 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What’s in the compost? Is there manure in it?
2. Why do I have to pay? What’s the charge?
3. Can I get X- tons of a product? This is all the money I have.
4. Can you deduct weight due to rain/snow?
5. Can the employees help me empty my truck/trailer?
6. What are your size limits for trees and limbs?
7. Do leaves have to be bagged?
8. What are your products/prices?
9. Do you donate product to community/non-profit organizations?
10. Can I bring any kind of wood?
11. What are your hours of operation?
12. Will you load my truck or trailer with material?
13. Do you deliver?
14. Will you empty my debris?
15. Do I have to weigh in and out?
16. Is there a charge for yard waste?